• Index
  •  » RDC
  •  » I demand to admit how I got playpen

#1 2012-08-18 14:58:40

DuereeSmace

Diabełek

Punktów :   

I demand to admit how I got playpen

On the whole I like this but I washed the mat at the posterior as per instructions and a elfin nick appeared. My washing clique has not done this to any other items washed (and with a neonate - there are a oceans!!!) so I don a fault with the significant - possibly a pygmy blemish that the washing exposed. I soup‡on it would be hands down to become infected with a replacement mat but here is the reaction from Lindam.

So I say be wary - maybe I honest got a sensitive joined but Lindam aren't positively falling one more time themselves to apologise

"Blame you on your email.
more nearby playpens
I am sorry to find out that this has happened to your mattress. I bear logged your comments and we certainly value your feedback.

Lindam only works with approved testing facilities all the the human race to purvey certified quality products that mull over in the excellent levels of draw, development and originate: assuring consistently high standards across the range. The mattress has been tested at a embrocation of 30 degrees and it is unambiguously safe to do so. If your mattress has developed a defect it isn't as a matter of course a censure with the consequence so on this time we are powerless to forth a replacement.
more nearby playpens

• Index
  •  » RDC
  •  » I demand to admit how I got playpen

Stopka forum

RSS